Welcome to the School Counseling Department web site. Please feel free to contact any of us with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your student's academic progress, social issues or any other concerns you may have.
Students are assigned to counselors based on their last name:
- Students with last names beginning with A - G are assigned to Mrs. Korneta.
- Students H - Me are assigned to Mrs. Franzini
- Students Mi - Th are assigned to Mrs. Jensen
- Students Ti - Z are assigned to Mr. Bakeberg
The Mission of the School Counseling Department of the School District of Holmen is centered on three key aspects of learning: Academic Achievement, Personal/Social Growth, and Career Development
Develop life-long learners.
Nurture the ability of all to become responsible for their own learning, including an understanding of their own learning style.
Personal Social Growth
- Foster the skills, knowledge, experiences and attitudes necessary for healthy relationships, both now and in the future.
- Honor each person's dignity and contribution on a local and global scale.
- Understand the connection between present learning and the world of work.
- Foster the development of work-based skills, knowledge and attitudes to become productive/successful citizens, workers and consumers.