1. Talk about books with your child.
2. Read to them, read with them, and listen as they read!
3. Share what you are reading and writing. Seeing parents as readers/writers is powerful.
4. Get a library card.
5. Keep reading and writing materials available.
6. Read aloud to your child.
7. Become active parents with literacy.
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Birds of a Feather Story Time
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Down on the Farm Story Time
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Pocketful of Stories Story Time
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Whale Tales Story Time