All vacancies for permanent, athletic/activity, and summer positions will be posted on WECAN (Wisconsin Education Career Access Network). If you wish to be considered for a vacancy, please visit WECAN.
For substitute positions, please refer to the "Substitute Positions" page for information on how to apply for these vacancies based on type of substituting desired.To view postings for any vacancies, and to apply, please click on the following links below: To apply through WECAN, you will be required to establish a free account and complete the standard application. After completing the standard application you will need to visit the "Vacancy Listings" link and search for the appropriate vacancy ID # to submit your application to a specific vacancy.
After you submit your application on WECAN:
- Carefully read the confirmation page. On this page you can verify that your application has been submitted, determine if additional attachments or assessments are needed, and provides additional instructions from the Employer.
- Please verify that you have submitted all of the required materials for the vacancy desired. You can review the vacancies that you have successfully applied to by going to the main menu and clicking on the "Application History" link. On this page you can verify the date and time that your application was submitted to a vacancy and if an online cover letter (OCL) is required.
- Permanent positions: once the application review process is complete, selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Substitute positions: you will receive an email within a few days providing you with additional instructions.
- Athletic/Activity positions: selected applicants will be contacted by the Activities Director.
- Summer positions: selected applicants will be contacted by the Summer School Principal or Building Supervisor.