2014-19 Strategic PlanVision: Educating every student to achieve global success.
Mission: Educate and inspire students today and prepare them for tomorrow by:
Ø Ensuring that all students learn at high levels
Ø Developing the following 21st Century Skills: innovation, creativity, collaboration, communication, initiative, problem-solving, critical thinking, leadership, self-direction, responsibility, interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills, and computer and media literacy
Ø Achieving a deeply held partnership with the entire community
Ø Operating and acting in a fiscally responsible manner while ensuring well-rounded educational experiencesCore Values: We are committed to data driven decision making focusing on results in:
· Academic excellence
· High expectations for all students
· Life-long learning
· Personalized learning
· District-wide perspective
· Future orientation
- Celebrate success
· Engage the community
· High expectations for all
· Service excellence
· Honor diversity
· Act with integrity
· Be responsible
Long Range GoalsStudent Learning:
- Provide a rigorous, relevant curriculum and high quality instruction to prepare all students for the future.
- Adopt and demonstrate a district-wide, research-based, systematic, and aligned approach to improvement.
- Provide and sustain the highest level of student learning in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Ensure a workforce environment conducive to high performance and is aligned with the vision and mission.
- Engage customers (students and stakeholders) in the vision and mission by listening to their voice, building relationships with them, and valuing their input to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Engage and empower others throughout the school community so that the collaborative efforts of all support the shared vision and mission.
· What is it we expect students to learn?
· How will we know they have learned it?
· How will we respond when they don’t learn?
· How will we respond when they already know it?